We want to both :
- provide you with different payment methods
- guaranteeing you 100% security
- not make you spend more money: none of these solutions involve additional costs for you.
1) For a subscription to the monthly box, payment by Stripe
- Stripe is a major player in online payments with over 100,000 website customers
- Stripe, like all the payment solutions we have chosen, is perfectly secure: your credit card details are never transmitted to us, even if you simply enter them on our site.
- Stripe is particularly well suited to managing subscriptions, which is why we use it systematically for monthly box subscriptions: for example, it makes it easy to change your details when you change your credit card, or for us to deduct the subscription amount from your account every month if you have chosen the monthly direct debit option
2) For any order that does not include a subscription to a monthly box, you have the possibility to choose between the following 2 types of payment
2 payment methods are available to you at the bottom of the "order" page (the page that directly follows the validation of the cart). Just choose the method that suits you best and click on the big orange button "Pay by credit card" or "Pay by bank transfer".
a) Payment by credit card via Monetico, the CIC payment system
- this method of payment is preferable if you have a CB, VISA, Master Card or American Express card
- by clicking on "Proceed to secure payment" you will be directed to the 100% secure Monetico site (the "s" in the Ingenico address bar guarantees the encryption of the information circulating between your computer or smartphone and Ingenico, according to the SSL/TLS protocol)
- you will then be asked to enter your credit card number which will never be transmitted to us
- depending on the amount and risk criteria managed by the payment system, the 3D secure anti-fraud device will be activated. 3D Secure makes it possible to identify stolen cards.
- Monetico takes the amount of the transaction from your account and transfers it to us without us having access to your bank details
- once the payment is made, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you and you will automatically return to the page summarising your order
b) Payment by bank transfer
- this method of payment is preferable if you do not have a bank card
- by clicking on "Proceed to secure payment" you will be directed to the summary of your order which will give you the bank details and the order number to be indicated as a payment reference
- make a bank transfer as you are used to doing (by internet or by contacting your branch)
- your package will be shipped as soon as the funds are received (delivery times will be delayed accordingly)
- If we do not see the amount credited to our account within a week, we will take the liberty of sending you a reminder by e-mail. If we have not heard from you within a week, we will cancel the order to release the stock we have reserved for you until then.
3) Payment by Paypal is no longer available since 22/1/2020, here are the reasons
Until 21 January 2020 we offered payment via Paypal. We have reluctantly decided to deactivate the Paypal payment option on 22 January 2020. Here are the explanations.
The Paypal payment option allows to reassure the customer thanks to its "dispute management" option. For this reason, we chose to offer it, although the commission taken by Paypal is significantly higher than the simple CB solution.
It should be noted that this option, in almost 5 years of use on our site, has NEVER been activated by any customer. In fact, we are reactive and in 100% of the cases we find a solution to the problems encountered by our customers, whatever their chosen payment method. Here is the link to our Trustpilot customer reviews to convince you.
In early 2020, Paypal doubled its commission! We have tried to negotiate, in vain. Maintaining this solution would force us to increase our rates or to revise certain elements of our offer downwards, which is not an option.
We hope that all our customers will switch to other solutions that offer equally secure financial transactions.
We remain at your disposal in this regard. Thank you for your understanding.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information
firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 75 51 46 19