This package includes 2 boxes containing 4 x 5 centilitre bottles + one box containing 5 x 5 centilitre bottles. Each of them is presented in an attractive box made in France, and accompanied by a tasting booklet that describes each of the rums.
These are the boxes for May 2021, June 2021 and July 2021 (see our "box of the month" offer). We are selling surplus stock by offering them for any order between 1000 and 1500 euros. If you wish, you can of course also buy them.
We recommend a tulip glass to concentrate the aromas.
The rums in the May 2021 box are best enjoyed in the following order:
- Abuelo 15 year old Cognac Napoleon finish, a "ron" with a French signature,
- Compagnie des Indes Australia Secrete Distillery 7 years, a "rum" straight from Australia,
- Saint James VSOP, the new benchmark of the Martinique AOC,
- Mauritius Rom Club Sherry, a "spiced" that combines the magic of the sherry cask and sweet spices.
The rums in the June 2021 box are best enjoyed in the following order:
- Don Papa Rum 7 years, a resolutely gourmet "rum" aged at the foot of a volcano in the Philippines,
- Eminente Reserva 7 year old, the new iconic rum from Cuba,
- Doorly's Rum 12 years, a balanced molasses rum from the now legendary Foursquare distillery,
- Clément Select Barrel, a gentle introduction to Martinique's AOC agricultural rum,
The rums in the July 2021 box are to be tasted if possible in the following order:
- Angostura 7 Ans, a rum from the small island of Trinidad with a great history,
- Real McCoy 12 Years, a rum that brings prohibition back to life,
- Magnifica de Faria Reserva Soleira, one of the oldest cachaças in the world,
- Duppy Share Spiced Rum should be drunk separately, as an aperitif for example, so that it does not disturb the rest of the tasting.
- You can find on our youtube channel the live tasting of this box. You will find the producers or distributors of these rums tasting them and commenting on them, in the company of Nico from Rhum Attitude.
- The bottles are made of P.E.T. and not of glass. The aim is to avoid breakage. P.E.T. keeps spirits perfectly, even for several years, without altering the taste, just like glass.
There is no opinion yet.