Rhum Attitude is hosting an evening at the Barberousse in Bordeaux on Thursday 29 September from 7pm.
On the programme, for only 10 euros, you can taste 3 rums of your choice.
French agricultural rums:
- HSE vintage 2004 Pedro Ximenez Sherry cask finish
- Rhum Chantal Comte "Fighting Spirit Blue", a white tasting rum to be enjoyed chilled
- Héritiers Madkaud VSOP (old agricultural rum from Martinique)
Traditional English rums:
- Matugga Rum "Golden Rum", a UFO that resembles no other rum (raw material African molasses, distilled in the UK)
- and the Plantation Rums, "2005 Guyana".
Traditional Latin rums:
- Botran Solera 1893 distilled from cane honey (Guatemala)
- Mombacho Ron 12 years Reserva Especial (Nicaragua)
and to finish off with some spiced & arranged rums:
- the surprising Professor Cornelius Ampleforth Rumbullion
- and the original Meermaid Infused Rum
You can either buy your tasting tickets directly on site, or on the website by adding this product to the cart (in this case come with your hands in your pockets: the name of the e-mail address you will have used for the order is a sufficient proof of purchase).
Do you want to cancel purchased tickets? We will refund you immediately for any reason.
A friendly atmosphere is guaranteed!